Saturday, September 10, 2011

going Borat


Wed morning, very early...

slept like a zombie last night.  my Delta flight Monday was major delayed due to a mechanical problem.  To make my appointment here in Jacksonville, I flew SouthWest (kaching! another $490 bucks) to Tampa, drove thru the night and arrived a my hotel in Jacksonville at 5AM tuesday, in time for my 7AM appointment.  

They did the biopsy. result later today I hope.

Yesterday I had Georgia the "nurse" who picked me up from Mayo first drive me to the airport for my bag before taking me back to the hotel.  I offered  half her 24 hour pay $140 but she said "I usually get $40 for picking people up at the airport".  I gave here $120 and said goodbye .  (her total time, 2pm-6pm).   well bless her heart!!  she kept saying that. was so happy to let her go... if I had heard her utter that phrase one more time I think i would have throttled her!!   for another clue, he loves st augustine... thinks it is "quaint".

wish i had taken a picture.  



dear georgia lady. 

i am most disused of your penchant for saying “well, bless yur heart”.  In Brooklyn NY where I am from we find such a remark as very offensive, as everyone knows that the heart is simple mechanical pump with no feeling.  As everyone also knows, it is the pineal gland that is the seat of goodness and true love.  If the pineal gland becomes hard, this is a very bad sign that you are becoming old and developing an uncaring attitude.  Here we like to say “bless your pineal gland”.  it is for this reason that I cannot have you assist me in my future home care. In closing,  

“bless your pineal, and my god keep it soft”.

Sincerely,  Susyhunter

ps  I should also say to you that your remittance was overly ambitious,  bless your pineal.

No comments:

Post a Comment