Saturday, September 10, 2011

Year of the rest assured disposable toilet seat cover

Blog This! : Communicate - Google Chrome Help:

'via Blog this'

There is no doubt that I am influenced by David Foster Wallace, more than any other author at the moment.  Infinite Jest gets in your brain and is not coming out.  So I have chosen not to fight his influence, but rather to work under his tutorage to find my own voice. Call this the YEAR OF THE REST ASSURE DISPOSABLE TOILET SEAT COVER. It's 2011, and I am 54. I am in Jacksonville Florida once again shopping for parts in the graveyard. It has been 28 years since liver #3 (not including original equipment) and I am waiting for #4.

2 comments:

  1. We all wish you the very best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always like to number identical things... During your shifts at the experiment you always had peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch every single day of the week. And you always gave them numbers: #1 - #7... They were all identical but with a different ID... I hope liver #4 is identical to (if not better than) #3 !

    ReplyDelete