Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jerry Intervenes


waking up deaf in my left ear was a real shock.  I visited this ENT doc who told be I would never hear again in my left ear.  

'You won'd like it, but I will tell you how I know.  I dissected cadavers and found that the nerves (in patients who had become deaf from intubation) had been killed by a latent virus."

 What was the number he had dissected?   Was there only one class of such patients?  

 How about seeing if you can measure nerve currents?  I asked. 

 No one at Mayo has heard about the technique developed 20 years ago at LANL of measuring micro-Tesla fields with a SQID helmet and imaging brain currents.  

Imagine my relief when later that very same day I started to pick up a little bit of Jerry in the left ear.  Very faint and off key at first, but it grew louder and
better every day.  I was as if Jerry had personally intervened on my behalf!

No comments:

Post a Comment