Saturday, December 3, 2011

where's the beach?




I an still leaking from the incision and various holes.  Yesterday Meg and I went to target.  I got a cart and headed off for menswear.   Along the way I felt wet and reached under my shirt.  Several large bloody pads hit the ground and I started leaking in the asile.  I quickly scooped up the bloody pads, wiped the floor and tossed the pads into in a trash bin.  Then I headed briskly over to the pharmacy.  Grabbing a large box of sanitary napkins, I ripped it open and started opening up pads and shoving them under my shirt.  Got the leak under control and, placing the open box of sanitary napkins into my cart, I headed off to menswear looking for socks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, love the six-pack.
    Congratulations and thank gods for getting through this. Again.
    Take care and be well. Dan

    ReplyDelete